Run by

The LEAD Group Inc
The Lead Education and Abatement Design Group
Working to eliminate lead poisoning globally and to protect the
environment from lead in all its uses: past, current and new uses
ABN 25 819 463 114
Australians! Take action
today. Is lead harming
you & your kids? Buy low
cost, NATA accredited
laboratory lead test kits
here. Sample your dust,
soil, water, paint, toys,
jewellery, ceramics
what's new 

Water Lead test Kits

Proceeds from our DIY Home Lead Assessment kit sales go towards the
Keeping Australian Lead Out of Leaded Petrol Initiative.

Annual Report from the Global Lead Advice & Support Service (GLASS)
to SA Dept of Health & NSW Health & DEC
incorporating Quarterly Reports June 2004 to May 2005

About Us
bell system lead poisoning
Contact Us
Council Lead Project
Library-Fact Sheets
Home Page
Media Releases
Referral Lists
Site Map
Slide Shows-Films
Useful Links

Visitor Number

  • Continued demand for Global Lead Advice & Support Service now used by clients in 62 countries.

  • Since the counter was installed on, up to end May 2005 web-hits have exceeded 224,000 from 176 countries.

  • There have been 173,543 web page views this year. 1,415 files now on-line. 48.15% of our web-page viewers (83,553 page-views) were from Australia and the remaining 51.85% (92,423 page-views) were from 159 other countries this year.

  • 1,230 New Clients - 373 (30%) from outside NSW.

  • 3,968 calls logged this year - 1,786 (45%) from outside NSW, including 671 (17%) from overseas.

  • 35,899 lead information products distributed; 6,639 written by NSW Govt.

  • Over 7,703 library information products now data-entered, including 1,640 with URLs now online along with 641 Q&As in two searchable databases.

  • Over 4,490 useful referrals now entered in database, 2,088 referrals made this year.


Contents | Next Item

About Us | bell system lead poisoning | Contact Us | Council LEAD Project | egroups | Library - Fact Sheets | Home Page | Media Releases
| Q & A | Referral lists | Reports | Site Map | Slide Shows - Films | Subscription | Useful LinksSearch this Site

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer

Last Updated 31 May 2013
Copyright The LEAD Group Inc. 1991- 2013
PO Box 161 Summer Hill NSW 2130 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9716 0014